Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Set (10 - 46)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.75
as of 3/29/2015 10:21 IST details
- You Save: $5.50 (67%)
- Seller:Instrumental Music Center
- Sales Rank:60
- Color:Regular Slinky, 10-46
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1 Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 0.1 x 4.5
- Warranty:Warranty against manufacturer warranty
- Publication Date:September 11, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more...
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
The World's # 1 Electric String, Ernie Ball Slinky Strings feature a nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire. Ernie Ball Slinky Strings produce a vibrant and articulate tone that musicians around the world have grown to love. Plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel. Gauges .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.