Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Set, .010 - .046
- Brand:Ernie Ball
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Department:music, instruments, instrument accessories
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.98
as of 2/11/2016 19:02 GMT details
- You Save: $5.27 (64%)
- Sales Rank:35
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Color:Regular Slinky, 10-46
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):4.5 x 0.1 x 4.5
- Warranty:Warranty against manufacturer warranty
- Publication Date:September 11, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more...
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Electric Strings are our top selling set, and are favored by many musicians around the globe. Regular Slinky strings are played by Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Steve Vai and legions of guitar players worldwide. These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Regular Slinky wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel; producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Gauges .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046. Part number 2221.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.