- Supplies 330 in./lbs. of torque
- 100 percent metal chuck with a spindle lock to tighten screw drivers and drill bits in less time
- Zero to 350 RPM in high-torque applications, zero to 1,400 RPM in high-speed applications
- Weighs 9.4 pounds (shipped), 2-year warranty
- Includes two 18-volt batteries, one cup charger, kit box, and 10-piece drill bit set
Tackle a variety of projects around the house with this compact, powerful drill from Black & Decker. The HPD18AK-2 supplies 330 in./lbs. of torque for fast results. Powered by two spring-loaded batteries (included) that are a snap to slide in and remove, this handy tool features a 100-percent metal chuck with a spindle lock to tighten screw drivers and drill bits in less time. It also boasts zero to 350 RPM in high torque applications and zero to 1,400 RPM in high-speed applications. And the 32-position clutch ensures both versatility and precision, no matter what renovation, improvement, or woodworking project you take on.
List Price: $ 167.40
Related Drill Products