- New compact, tough design for increased maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Features 0-500/0-1,600 RPM and 500 inch-pounds of torque
- 20-position clutch settings for precise driving applications
- State-of-the-art lithium-ion battery technology coupled with ECP system guarantees the optimal performance of tool and batteries
- LED light is great for dark or enclosed areas
Built tough, the Bosch 36618-02 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Compact-Tough Litheon Drill/Driver with Two Slim Pack Batteries is a durable, powerful, and compact tool for high-quality results. Featuring Durashield housing to guard against wear and tear, the 36618-02 utilizes an 18-volt Litheon battery, which provides 35% more runtime and two times the recharge cycles of its competitors. The 36618-02 Litheon Drill/Driver offers:18-volt Litheon batteries for long-lasting performance.Up to 1,600 RPM and 500 in./lbs. of torque.20 clutch settings and a variable-speed trigger for versatility.One-handed bit changes.
Pictured with a Fat Pack battery.
Even though this tool comes with 2 Slim Packs, you can purchase a Fat Pack separately and get more run time–2.6 Ah vs. 1.3 Ah with the Slim Pack. No other company provides this option.
View larger.18-Volt Litheon Batteries for Maximum Runtime and Manageability
The 36618-02 utilizes state-of-art lithium-ion battery technology and Bosch’s prop
List Price: $ 365.00
Price: $ 289.99
Filed under: Drill
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!